Wednesday 23 October 2013

Sketch Ideas

Sketch ideas

I sketched ideas of what i want my font to look like and i have a choice of four different fonts that i have drawn. My favourite font is the font on the right hand side, because it looks bold and 'scary' looking where as I think the others I drew looked amateurish. However I will not be created my film poster by hand so the fonts are just different idea of what I actually want. I think the one I will consider is the second font. I think this best suits the theme of the film and will look a lot better on the completed version of my film poster.


The House I drew is just a sketch idea of what I want to include on my film poster. The photographs I want to include on my film poster I will take myself, the sketched image of the house is an idea of what I want the actual house to look like.



No comments:

Post a Comment